In the Career Ventures Program, mentors gain leadership skills and expand their professional networks while strengthening the community at large. Mentors also:
- Network with Business Professionals from Fortune 500 companies: Morgan Stanley, KPMG, Deloitte, Deutsche Bank, PwC, American Express, Acquis, LinkedIn, and more.
- Strengthen your leadership and management skills: 91% of StreetWise volunteers report that volunteering with StreetWise Partners has helped them excel in their careers.
- Access to professional development seminars and workshops just for StreetWise Partners mentors: professional development workshops offered every cycle exclusively.
- Access to the StreetWise Partners community of over 1,000 volunteers through volunteer socials and volunteer appreciation events.
- Make a difference in the community at large, while building your own professional community
"Volunteering for the Career Ventures program has been an incredible experience. What amazes me is how much I’ve learned about myself by contributing time as a mentor—no doubt I’m getting just as much out of the program as the trainees! Plus, it’s a great opportunity to mingle with professionals from a variety of backgrounds—all of whom really care about making a difference." -Richard, Deutsche Bank 2016 Mentor