In the Career Ventures Program, trainees gain confidence, expand their professional networks, and increase their average wages. Trainees also:
- Identify their professional strengths and viable career options
- Gain an understanding of essential workplace skills such as project management and critical thinking
- Gain an expanded employment network
- Strengthen interview skills
- Create a marketable resume
- Build public speaking and workplace computer skills.
"Since I moved from Brazil in 2011, my dream was always to pursue a meaningful career in the U.S. I came across Streetwise Partners because I needed to acquire the necessary skills in order to build a career in this country. At Streetwise Partners, I learned about my strengths and how to use them in my favor. I’m now able to express myself more effectively, and my LinkedIn profile has been getting a lot of positive responses. I feel closer and closer to my dream internship after all of the experience that I have gained here." Daniele, Deutsche Bank 2016 Trainee